- Juris Doctor, University of North Carolina School of Law
- Bachelor in International Relations, First Class Honors, University of London
- New York State Bar, expected Summer 2022
Foram focuses her practice on joint ventures, securities, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, incorporation and liquidation of regional and foreign multinational companies doing business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Ms. Majmudar consistently advises multi-national corporations, individuals and entities on matters relating to potential mergers, joint ventures and securities.
- Advising an investment fund on a USD 25 million project financing.
- Representing a multi-national giant in merger negotiations.
- Counsel to numerous global charities and advocacy entities for incorporation and structuring.
- Advising a USD 5 million start-up on its IPO and structuring.
- Representing a well-known corporation in a dispute with its former CEO.
- Advised the same well-known corporation in a joint mediation with three former board of directors.
- Drafted incorporation documents, freelance releases and other contracts for a Saudi Media Company.
- Advised an Indian publicly listed real estate firm on financial and corporate restructuring.
- Represented an Indian multi-national corporation in an arbitration matter relating to a claim for a breach of warranties.