Faisal Alhashmi’s main area of focus is in corporate law and litigation. He has assisted in the restructuring, incorporation and liquidation of various regional and foreign multinational companies doing business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Additionally, he has assisted in advising on several multimillion disputes, especially commercial disputes.
- University of Bristol (UK), LLM in International Commercial Law (Merit), 2020
- Oxford Brookes University (UK), LLB with Honors, 2019
- Due diligence study in connection with a multimillion acquisition project involving large public companies.
- Advising one of the largest hotel groups in the Saudi Arabia in connection with the formation of a new company.
- Incorporation of one of the largest Danish medical manufacturers of medical products.
- Advise and assist a global contracting company in multiple large commercial disputes.
- Advising a leading Saudi Arabian automotive agent on various matters related to its businesses in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising one of the supermajor oil and gas companies on various corporate matters as well as managing many of their litigation cases.
- Advising a multi-national joint stock Omani pharmaceutical manufacturing company in doing business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Reviewing and drafting international distribution agreements for a large manufacturing and trading company in Saudi Arabia and further advising them on the same.
- Reviewing contracts for a large American architecture firm in connection with its project with a Saudi government entity.
- Advising a large publicly listed French manufacturing company in connection with a multi-million acquisition project in Saudi Arabia as well as advising it in various litigations inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Advising a major and reputable information technology specialized in connecting customers with drivers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in relation with corporate regulations, incorporation and expansion of its business
- Advising a worldwide leader in the testing, inspection and certification sector on corporate issues
- Advising the local subsidiary of a multinational manufacturer of packaging materials for food and beverages in connection with its corporate reorganization and various other corporate issues
- Advising one of the largest foreign steel manufacturing company in connection with its conversion from an establishment into a limited liability.
- Incorporating a reputable UAE hotel management company in Saudi Arabia and advising on the post incorporation processes.