Faisal A. Linjawy represents clients doing business in various different sectors, including mainly automobile manufacturers, automotive agents, pharmaceutical manufacturers, port operators, contractors, media and entertainment companies, IT companies, and foreign and GCC-based banks and financial institutions.
Faisal focuses his practice on M&As, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, capital markets, IPOs, incorporation and liquidation of regional and foreign multinational companies doing business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He has extensive experience in banking and finance law and leads on a number of transactions involving foreign financial institutions lending to local Saudi borrowers.
Faisal has been recommended consistently by the Legal 500 for his corporate legal works in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including recently being named as "Next Generation Partner" in Saudi Arabia in the field of corporate.
Faisal also currently acts as the Board Secretary, Executive Committee Secretary, Nominations and Remunerations Committee Secretary, and General Assembly Secretary to one of the biggest pharmaceutical manufacturing companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, helping the company through an IPO.
- University of Kent (UK), LLB with Honors
- University of Kent (UK), LLM in International Commercial Law (Merit)
- CME1 (Securities Rules and Regulations)
- CME5 (Corporate Finance)
- Saudi Arabian Ministry of Justice Lawyer License No. 41494
- Acting for the lenders in connection with the advice related to the Shuqaiq-3 Independent Water Project (IWP), which is a US$600 million project (one of the largest desalination plants in Saudi Arabia)
- Advising a leading Saudi Arabian automotive agent in connection with a multi-million corporate restructuring project as well as advising it on various matters related to its businesses in Saudi Arabia
- Advising a leading Korean conglomerate with businesses in multiple sectors, including heavy equipment manufacturing, automotive, and ship building
- Advising one of the largest local pharmaceutical manufacturers in connection with its IPO filings and advising it on corporate governance aspects under Capital Market Authority regulations, including completing the successful IPO and listing of the company at the Saudi Stock Exchange at multi-billion dollars evaluation
- Advising the lenders for the 100+ million SAR financing of the Saudi Aramco power cogeneration projects at Abqaiq, Hawiyah and Ras Tanura
- Acting for one of the largest publicly regulated banks based in Bavaria, Germany, in connection with a multi-million euros financing transaction for a large bottling company owned by a reputable family-held business in Saudi
- Acting for one of the largest US-based financers in connection with a multi-million Dollars equipment financing for a large contractor based in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, including advising on cross-border pledge of equipment
- Acting for a multinational shipping agent in connection with a joint venture and foreign investment in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Advising Saudi Total Petroleum Products on various matters from corporate to dispute resolution
- Advising and representing a large publicly listed French manufacturing company in connection with a multi-million acquisition project in Saudi Arabia as well as representing it in various litigations inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Advising a major and reputable information technology specialized in connecting customers with drivers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in relation with corporate regulations, incorporation and expansion of its business
- Advising a multi-national joint stock Omani pharmaceutical manufacturing company in doing business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as well as representing it in a tender project in King Abdullah Economic City
- Advising a multi-national and multi-billion paper tissues manufacturer on expanding its businesses in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in light of the new regulatory changes
- Advising a multi-billion EPC Indian company on labor laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Advising one of the largest regional investment companies in relation to its stock sale agreement in one of the largest restaurant chains
- Liquidation of a Fortune 500 company's branch in Saudi Arabia specialized in the installation and maintenance of medical equipment