- LL.B., King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah – 2006
- LL.M., Al-Faisal University, Jeddah – 2013
Yousef Saleh Al-Husiki focuses his practice on litigation matters, before all Saudi Courts, and all Judicial Departments and Committees. He has been involved in high profile litigation matters in relation to civil cases, commercial agencies, construction, debt recovery, employment and property. He regularly advises clients and conducts all types of litigation in the region.
Mr. Al-Husiki is a partner in the Law Firm of Hassan Mahassni in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- A foreign company in connection with a multimillion dollar claim filed by its former Saudi Arabian agent.
- A Saudi Arabian company in relation to a claim for unpaid supplies in excess of US$ 114 million.
- A leading Saudi Arabian insurance company in many different court cases filed by, or against, its clients in relation to various insurance matters.
- A multimillion SAR commercial construction dispute between a contractor and a sub-contractor, over the execution of construction works in a major project in Jeddah.
- A plaintiff in a collection claim for an unpaid product cost in excess of SAR. 100 million.
- A company in the context of embezzlement allegations and compensation claims in the range of SR. 20 million against a former employee.
- A company in a claim against one of its former directors for the breach of his fiduciary duties. Obtained multimillion SAR judgment against the defendant.
- A real estate dispute in Jeddah against a master developer for a sum of SAR100 million.
- A client in the contestation of an administrative decision by the Customs Authority for the confiscation of products worth $US 5 million and for the application of fines.
- A well-known company in an action against a director for breach of fiduciary duties and for control of company assets estimated at several million Saudi Riyals.
- Represented a high-profile client in multiple bribery cases.
- Represented clients in multimillion SAR real estate cases filed against them for termination of contract and refund of money paid in addition to compensation for damages.
Bar and Courts
- Saudi Arabia
- Court Admissions
- All Saudi Courts, 2006
- Certifier Licence – 2017