- Bachelor of Law (by equivalence), Damascus University, 2002
- Bachelor of Law, Beirut Arab University, 2001.
Mr. Arnous has extensive experience in corporate and commercial transactions and advises in relation to corporate formations, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, corporate conversions and corporate liquidations. Mr. Arnous also advises in relation to Shari’ah law matters, intellectual property matters, commercial contracts and commercial agencies.
- Counsel to Arabasco in connection with the formation of several aviation-related companies including companies specializing in management and operation of aircraft, ground services for private aviation, aircraft maintenance, aircraft inspection, aircraft support services and aircraft sheltering services.
- Counsel to a hotel group in connection with the formation of a company for the operation of a hotel in Medina, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Counsel to a Saudi Arabian private security services establishment in connection with its corporate conversion into a limited liability company.
- Counsel to a major real estate investment company in connection with its corporate restructuring.
- Counsel in connection with the merger of two major Saudi Arabian companies engaged in trading activities.
- Counsel to a major real estate development company in connection with the preparation of its standard forms of Shari’ah-compliant contracts for the sale of residential units.
- Counsel to a Saudi Arabian company in connection with the sale of several floors in a residential tower in Makkah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Counsel to a Saudi Arabian medical services company in connection with the preparation of its medical services agreements.
- Counsel to a major regional bank in connection with its SR 1.5 billion claim against a Saudi Arabian company arising from the Saudi Arabian company’s default under a facilities agreement.
- Counsel in relation to the proposed corporate conversion of a courier services establishment into a limited liability company.
- Counsel to a major Saudi Arabian company in connection with the private placement of its shares.