Yousef Saleh Al-Husiki
Tel: (+966-12) 665-4353
Fax: (+966-12) 669-2996
P.O. Box 2256, Jeddah 21451
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Yousef Saleh Al-Husiki focuses his practice on litigation matters, before all Saudi Courts, and all Judicial Departments and Committees. He has been involved in high profile litigation matters in relation to civil cases, commercial agencies, construction, debt recovery, employment and property. He regularly advises clients and conducts all types of litigation in the region.
Mr. Al-Husiki is a partner in the Law Firm of Hassan Mahassni in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- A governmental entity in BOT agreement in relation to the development of land encompassing more than 150,000 square meters, in addition to an extra 50,000 square meters to be reclaimed from the sea, with a project valuation in excess of SR 1 billion.
A leading Saudi Arabian company in connection with drafting and reviewing currency exchange agreements with several international Exchange Companies.
- A foreign company in connection with a multimillion dollar claim filed by its former Saudi Arabian agent.
- A Saudi Arabian company in relation to a claim for unpaid supplies in excess of US$ 114 million.
- A leading Saudi Arabian insurance company in many different court cases filed by, or against, its clients in relation to various insurance matters.
- A multimillion SAR commercial construction dispute between a contractor and a sub-contractor, over the execution of construction works in a major project in Jeddah.
- A plaintiff in a collection claim for an unpaid product cost in excess of SAR. 100 million.
- A company in the context of embezzlement allegations and compensation claims in the range of SR. 20 million against a former employee.
- A company in a claim against one of its former directors for the breach of his fiduciary duties. Obtained multimillion SAR judgment against the defendant.
- A real estate dispute in Jeddah against a master developer for a sum of SAR100 million.
- A client in the contestation of an administrative decision by the Customs Authority for the confiscation of products worth $US 5 million and for the application of fines.
- A well-known company in an action against a director for breach of fiduciary duties and for control of company assets estimated at several million Saudi Riyals.
- Represented a high-profile client in multiple bribery cases.
- Represented clients in multimillion SAR real estate cases filed against them for termination of contract and refund of money paid in addition to compensation for damages.
All Saudi Courts, 2006
Certifier Licence – 2017
LL.B., King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah – 2006
LL.M., Al-Faisal University, Jeddah – 2013